Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Velodrome.... again


Velodrome
Originally uploaded by Adeeh2.

After last weeks blurred pics at the Velodrome I thought I'd try some panning this time. I've never tried it before but seem to remember reading that 1/10-1/30 sec is a good speed to use to blurr the background but still have a reasonable chance of freezing the subject...so I had a go...

I think I've been rather lucky with the light as late sunlight was spilling onto this corner of the track so I could get the shadow too.

I've added a couple more on flickr if you click on the link...


Comments:
Adrian, truely enthused to see you are dabbling in sport shots now too. I lik ethe colours here best of all. There isd a great oppertunity cominu up for some national cyclo cross in Southampton in January - I think Dave will be down for it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?