Saturday, November 25, 2006

 
minilux - iso 400 film. These indoor shots have strong contrast too...and my digital goes very noisy at iso 400
...again click on the photos to see a bigger version
Posted by Picasa I like this one....looks like it could have been taken in the 1950's (not that Dee isn't looking trendy...)


...so I think I'll be putting a film through now and again, though I'll probably stick with Black and White. I did find it strange not being able to view the photo immediately but I enjoyed the delayed gratification.

Comments:
Fantastic pictures of Dee, seriously! Yes they do look like 50's Cartier Bression or Brassai. Film tone is still far superior that digital, this is the basis of my argument about the future of digital; it will begin to replicate the tonality of film. THe range of tones which a 400ASA film can pick up can't be matched at ther moment, although I imagine that digital porcessing can enhance picture to some extent. Well Done 10/10.
 
Thanks Chris, I've added some comments above, but I'm with you on this....there must be something in the optics, post processing can only enhance what was already there...??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?