Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Got £3000 to spare..??

...and the lens is extra !!

Leica have finally made the step to produce the M8 digital rangefinder. It looks virtually like the M7 but has the LCD etc on the back and a 10mp sensor. I'd love to have a go with it if anyone fancies buying one....but I suppose that means I'll just have to look at the pictures on the web. Of course it can't be worth it, when you can get a digital SLR with a 10mp sensor including a lens for about £1000...??? but just check the photos at the link below...and look at the detail, saturation, tonal quality, and 3D impact...I want one !!

http://uwe.cameraphile.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=leica_m8 Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Very good value for money. If I encourage you to buy one, perhaps you could work on me with this pair of bike wheels not available from Halfords http://www.biketiresdirect.com/productdetail.asp?p=FUSPD&tnum=4212290&c=5613121
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?