Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

National cyclocross Championships


Dave on lap 2
Originally uploaded by Adeeh2.

In another amazing cycling incident I find myself down at Southampton sports centre taking some photos of the event for cousin Dave and his 3 team mates...!! It was great fun and very muddy - even off the track. Anyway they all did a heroic job of getting round the course, which, by the time the seniors (the final and main event) took place, was chewed up by the previous races to a pretty gruesome state.

More photos for mud and cycling fans if you click on photo or the link below. Note that my backside has yet to touch a saddle outside of the gym..!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52143468@N00/


Comments:
GREAT to see you all - thanks for coming to watch and for taking such a great bunch of snaps in such adverse conditions. The light was the least of my worries. Most of Southampton came back with me on my bike and clothing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?